Knowledgeable Annapolis Attorney Protects Clients’ Interests
Maryland firm offers astute legal help for personal injury, work injury and disability cases
When you have a legal problem, a diligent and seasoned trial attorney can safeguard your interests and increase your chances of a beneficial resolution. At Macleay Law Firm in Upper Marlboro, I put my nearly 30 years of legal experience to work to achieve positive results for Maryland clients who have suffered injuries in all types of circumstances, including on the highway, at the doctor’s office, on the job and elsewhere. I also stand up for the rights of public employees so that they can get the full benefits they deserve in disability retirement cases.
Dedicated trial lawyer provides highly-skilled representation
I have been successful in handling thousands of complex legal matters for clients because I provide:
- Reputable guidance — I am attorney Ken Macleay, and I am AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional abilities.
- Aggressive advocacy — When I take on your case, you can trust that I will not back down when pursuing your right to get the compensation and benefits you deserve.
- Well-informed advice — As a legal counselor since 1991, I bring extensive understanding of workers’ compensation and personal injury law that informs the advice I provide to my clients.
Going to court is not the only way to resolve legal problems. When it makes sense based on the facts of your cases and is in line with your goals, I will counsel you about litigation alternatives.
Quick-thinking litigator delivers powerful legal advocacy
My law firm works hard to favorably resolve legal issues for clients who are dealing with the following types of matters:
- Workers’ compensation — As a former Maryland workers’ compensation commissioner, I bring in-depth insight into filings and appeals to clients harmed in construction site accidents, factory mishaps, office incidents and other unfortunate events.
- First responder injury — If you are a firefighter, police officer or other first responder who was injured in the line of duty, my law firm can help you understand your options for filing an injury claim.
- Personal injury — My law firm handles the full range of personal injury cases, including those that potentially cause traumatic brain injuries such as auto, trucking, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents. I also seek compensation for people who have been victims of medical malpractice, slip and falls and dog bites.
- Wrongful death — If you have lost a family member due to an accident or intentional act, I will advise you about pursuing damages through a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Disability retirement — Whether you were injured at work or outside of work, if you are unable to continue doing your job because of your injuries, disability retirement benefits could help you. I will provide guidance throughout the process and work with you to help you file your claim.
When you have a complex legal issue, you need seasoned legal help. You can count on my law firm to deliver it.
Contact a well-regarded Annapolis Law firm for legal support
At Macleay Law Firm in Annapolis, I provide effective legal support to Maryland clients in personal injury, work injury and disability matters. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 301-780-9253 or contact me online.